Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sew Along Coat- Muslin

Hello Darlings!
I'm making my FIRST muslin. Cutting out patterns. Those wooden stylish fabric weight holders are from Denmark, famous Georg Jensen designer! It was a present and I didn't know how to use these stylish elements, now they suit very well :)))
I did hand stitching, because my sewing machine is on maintenance and it's not ready yet, so I'm improving my hand stitching!
Hand stitching is very relaxing - needle in, needle out etc, thinking positive and good thoughts and thread is going smoothly without tackling :)

And this is my muslin. Not sure about chosen size...... I think it's too bulky.

Not so good..... 


Did some corrections on chosen fabric and lining. Prior to this fabric I'd chosen heavy wool and didn't like it, so now this fabric is lighter! I think very classic - white and black with pink lining!


Here you can see how big it is on the back 

Today I'm making smaller size, hoping it will save the day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...