Friday, September 7, 2012

Vintage book in my local bookstore!





Finally I found book what I was looking for! This book is in latvian language (my native language)! 
Book was published in 1957 in Riga. These kind of books was very rare and women were waiting impatiently! This book is not so high fashion like Vogue's New Book for Better Sewing but it has many beautiful garments, tips on sewing and patternmaking.


Beautifull, elegant and practical. That can be said about all vintage clothing! 



If you are interested in some other interesting patterns from this book, I will share with you with pleasure. :)))



Not so many colorfull pictures but still very informative and inspiring!





1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm a vintage sewing book junkie and this one is devine looking. I own Vogue's New Book for Better Sewing but I generally prefer books with drawings than photos, something much more vintage about them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...